There are many benefits of Infant Massage. Visit Infant Massage USA
for further details.
Did you know Infant Massage helps to improve bonding, because it:
- helps relax both you and your baby.
- helps your baby feel loved.
- promotes better sleep.
- facilitates body awareness.
- boosts the immune system.
- supports sensory stimulation.
- improves skin condition.
- improves blood circulation.
- helps digestion.
- balances respiration.
- gives relief from teething pains.
- helps with waste elimination.
- helps build parents' and baby's' self-esteem.
- helps parents learn about their babies needs and desires.
- relaxes parents.
- is a pleasurable experience for both baby and parent.
- stimulates production of oxytocin.
How does Infant Massage benefit parents?
- Caregivers report feeling more comfortable and confident in their ability to care for baby.
- Helps parents learn to understand and respond to their baby's cues.
- Helps parents learn techniques to comfort, calm, and soothe their babies.
- Provides an additional avenue for close and nurturing contact.
- It is one of the most natural and pleasant methods of providing this important early nurturing and an amazing tool for helping parents become closer to their babies.
Infant Massage provides these benefits in 4 distinct ways: Stimulating, Relaxing, Relief & Bonding:
- helps stimulate the Nervous system.
- helps stimulate the Respiratory system.
- helps stimulate the Elimination system.
- helps stimulate the Immune system.
- helps reduce muscle stiffness and normalizes muscle tone.
- helps stimulate the release of oxytocin, known as the cuddle hormone.
- helps relieve tension built up from all the stimulation in the baby's environment.
- helps stimulate helps babies handle sensory stimulation and respond in a relaxed manner.
- helps babies sleep better.
- helps stimulate helps regulate sleep/wake cycle.
- helps stimulate touch combined with vocalization helps reduce pain levels up to 80%.
- helps stimulate tone digestive tract.
- helps to alleviate gas and promote elimination.
- helps release hormones for food absorption.
- helps release endorphins, (natural pain killers), to ease emotional distress.
Bonding and Attachment
- draws on all the elements of bonding and attachment.
- eye-to-eye contact, skin-to-skin, body scent, vocalization, taste, responsiveness.
- helps stimulate hormones which promote bonding and attachment between parent and baby.
Summer Infant’s Baby My Baby Bare Essentials Massage products make pampering your baby as easy as possible. Take a look at the product offering in this category here